2019 CHRISTMAS PAGEANT - DECEMBER 15th AT 3 PM
Plans are underway for St. Mary's annual Christmas pageant, and we are seeking all interested children and parents! All children from the Atrium to Grade 5 are welcome to be in our cast. There are a variety of both speaking and non-speaking roles (of the traditional Nativity type). If you want to participate, here are important dates to keep in mind:
Sunday, December 1st & December 8th: Costume pick-up after 10 a.m. service in Beyer Auditorium
Monday, December 9th: Speaking Parts’ Rehearsal at St. Mary's 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 14th: Dress Rehearsal at St. Mary's 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Sunday, December 15th: Christmas Pageant in Beyer Auditorium 3:00 p.m.
Children report at 2:30 p.m.
If your child is interested in participating please let us know by Monday, November 23rd.
Send an email to Zach Dyrda at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your child's name
- Your child's approximate height
- Whether your child would like a speaking or non-speaking role
- Whether your child is interested in a particular role (sheep, barnyard animals, shepherd, angels, Wise Men, camel, Innkeeper... These roles are not gender-specific.)
Our leaders this year are Jason Hinton and Nicole Mascheri
We are also looking for parents who are willing to help in any capacity. If you are willing to herd sheep at rehearsals, help kids remember when to enter/exit, hand out props...please let us know. Here's where we most need some volunteers:
- Post-pageant reception: We will need an organizer and volunteers to contribute refreshments
- Costumes: Need one person to help with sorting, bagging, handing out, re-hanging after pageant (Jason and Nicole will be there to help you as well!)
- Herders/Stagehands: Need about 4-5 parents during the pageant and rehearsals to help the kids with entrance cues, lines, etc.
- Prop Master: Need one person who would be responsible for keeping track of props, handing them to the right kids, gathering them back at the end of the rehearsals/pageant.
- Photographer: One person to take pictures on the pageant day, beforehand of the various groupings (angels, shepherds, sheep, holy family, wise men) and during the pageant and reception.
Questions? Offering to help? Send an email to
Zach Dyrda email@example.com
Jason, Nicole, and Zach